Are you an enthusiastic and committed visual communications and multimedia designer looking for an undergraduate internship? Here is an opportunity for you to expand and enhance your capabilities with us.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall assist in:
- visual communication and multimedia design
- production of graphics and multimedia that can be utilized in both the manual and multimedia digital environment (advertising, web, motion graphics and interactive media)
- collection and development of visuals for utilisation in both manual and multimedia digital platforms
- training smallholder farmers on use and application of basic multimedia digital communication
Reports to: Communications Officer.
Period of Internship: September 2023 – July 2024
- Degree in Media and Communications
- Knowledge and application of digital design computer software
- Possess oral and written communication skills.
- Able to speak at least one vernacular language (ability to speak more than one vernacular is an added advantage)
- Flexible to work in rural setups Details for Applying Send detailed CVs and scanned qualification documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com
NB: Applications should be sent no later than 4 September 2023.